I have had the lucky opportunity to work with this amazing organization, New Leaf Yoga Foundation, that brings yoga programs to youth who are overcoming histories of abuse, neglect, incarceration, gang-involvement, addiction, and marginalization.
We are celebrating our FIVE YEAR anniversary and, in partnership with cirQlar, will be throwing a party!
Here are my TOP TEN REASONS you should buy a ticket and come out to this party:
10) I will be leading a fun all-levels pre-party yoga class with music by DJ Kyle Marshall.
9) Bang for your buck: for a mere $25 you get a yoga class, live music, circus performances, installations, an art exhibit, yummy snacks, and more.
8) Raffle prizes that will blow your mind: acupuncture and massage treatments, a gift basket from Padmani.com, yoga passes from Kula Annex, Drop Festival passes from cirQlar, photography, local crafts and jewelry, and tons more.
7) LAL will be performing live (check them out here).
6) Shake your booty to amazing music by Kyle Marshall, Zum One, DJ Wayuu, and Drumatix Six.
5) Meet and hear from youth and organizers that have participated in New Leaf’s programs.
3) For all you Living Your Moksha challenge participants (like myself), this is a great activity that coincides with Outreach week!
2) Hang out and party with (y)our amazing community. All ages are welcome!
1) Proceeds will go to support the continued growth of New Leaf’s programs with youth.
For details and to buy tickets, visit: http://riseupparty.eventbrite.com